How to Submit a Pre-Order
If it's your first time wanting to place a pre-order with us, I am sure you are wondering how exactly you should go about this.
Here are the step by steps on how to get a pre-order placed!
Step 1 - Add the items you would like to pre-order into your cart.
- Please only use this option for items that aren't in-stock.
Step 2 - Next we click on the "Check Out" button.
- If you are local, you can use the "Pickup In Store" button instead, if you wish to pick up.
- This is also the location where you may add any notes if needed.
Step 3 - You will be taken to the check out process. The step is called "Information" please fill it in, as this is how it will link the order to your current account or create a new account. Once done, hit Continue to Checkout.
- This is also where you can log in, if you aren't already.
Step 4 - You will now arrive at the "Shipping" stage. Select your shipping method and hit Continue to payment.
Step 5 - You will now be at "Payment" here is where you need to make sure to select "Pre-Order this product and pay when it's ready to ship". It will be the 5th option on the payment list. Once you have select this option please fill in your billing address and use the "Complete Order" button.
- If you prefer to do a payment plan, this will be where you select "Put it on lay-buy" instead.
Step 6 - Is your completed order status page. It should look something like this:
Not getting the option to select "Pre-Order and pay when it arrives"?
You might have previously checked out here or on another store using Shopify and had the "Save my information for a faster checkout" selected.
No worries, go to this page here and scroll all the way down and click on the "Opt-out" link.
Once opt-out try the above steps again.
- Tags: Good to Know
- Ramona Lara