Lionel 6-85326 - Vision Mail & Express Baggage Car "New York Central" #9152
- Rail Line: New York Central
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Scale
- Power: Electric
- Min Curve: O54
- Dimensions: 18"
- Most Recent Catalog: 2018 C1 Big Book
- Die-cast trucks and for close coupling on straightaways and wider coupling on curves
- LED interior lighting with capacitor for flicker-free performance
- Separately applied details on undersides and body
- Scale coupler mounting pads
- Plays FreightSounds in motion and multiple loading and unloading sequences at stations
In the 1940s and 1950s the New York Central ran several dedicated mail and express trains. These consists typically included a variety of head-end cars for express traffic, newspapers, bulk mail, milk and perishables. A working Railway Post Office and rider coach were also included. With heavy tonage and tight schedules, a Niagara was often the locomotive of choice. Build your own express train with this assortment of cars, or add them to the head end of other consists as well!
We Also Recommend