MTH 20-95154 - Schnabel Flatcar "BNSF"
- Road Name: BNSF
- Product Line: Premier
- Scale: O Scale
- Estimated Release: Mar. 2016
- Intricately Detailed, Durable ABS Body
- Metal Wheels and Axles
- Die-Cast 4-Wheel Trucks
- Die-Cast 6-Wheel Trucks
- Fast-Angle Wheel Sets
- Needle-Point Axles
- (2) Operating Die-Cast Metal Couplers
- O Scale Kadee-Compatible Coupler Mounting Pads
- Detailed Brake Wheel
- Separate Metal Handrails
- Removable 1:43 Transformer Load
- 1:48 Scale Dimensions
- Unit Measures:26 1/2" x 3 3/16" x 4 7/8"
- Operates On O-72 Curves
Schnabel Cars - the largest of which has 30 axles and is over 300 feet long when loaded - were developed in the 1960s and 1970s to transport components of electrical power plants, such as transformers, boilers, turbine generators, and nuclear reactor vessels.
We Also Recommend