MTH 45-1011-4 - ScaleTraxT - 1.75" Track Section (4-Pack)
- Product Line: Premier
- Scale: O Scale
- Estimated Release: Dec. 1999
- Solid, Rust-Proof Nickel Silver Track Rails
- Low Profile Rail Height
- Durable ABS Plastic Rail Ties
- Snap Together Assembly
- Requires No Track Pins or Rail Joiners
- Assembles In Minutes Without Any Special Tools
ScaleTraxT by M.T.H. Electric Trains is the ultimate track system that detail-oriented 3-rail modelers have been looking for. No longer will an O Gauge modeler have to accept excessively tall or heavy-looking track, because ScaleTrax offers maximum accuracy and the exceptional quality of M.T.H. products. It's perfect for creating an authentic looking 3-rail layout.
It's not about the track. Railroading is about huge machinery that makes the ground shake when it goes by.
In model railroading, the track is just a stage setting that should make your trains look more real and more massive -- and no three-rail track does that better than ScaleTrax, the lowest-profile, best-running 3-rail O gauge track system.
Compare our track with 3-rail track systems from others and check out the advantages of ScaleTrax:
- More Realism: Prototypically scaled, lower profile rail and ties make your locomotives and rolling stock look more massive on ScaleTrax.
- Smaller Third Rail: The thinnest, lowest-profile center rail of any major track brand gives ScaleTrax a more realistic look without causing premature pick-up roller wear.
- Better Electrical Contact: Concealed, large, spring-loaded contacts deliver more secure electrical connections between track sections.
- Smoother Switches: Thanks to our ramped and beveled frog and lower profile rail, ScaleTrax offers the smoothest-rolling switches in O gauge.
- Easier-To-Use Flex Track: Low-profile rail and ties make ScaleTrax flex easier to bend than other brands.
- Lower Cost: ScaleTrax track and switches are more affordable than comparable products.
We Also Recommend
MTH 20-20304-1 - FA-2 ABA Diesel Engine Set "Western Maryland" w/ Proto-Sound 3.0