MTH 70-67040 - Streamlined Passenger Coach "Santa Fe" (Ribbed)
- Durable Intricately Detailed Polycarbonate Bodies
- Detailed, Sprung 4-Wheel Trucks
- Choice Of Knuckle or Hook & Loop Couplers
- Colorful, Attractive Weatherproof Paint
- End-of-Car Diaphragms
- Separate Metal Handrails
- Metal Wheels and Axles
- Opening Car Doors
- Detailed Car Interiors
- Operating Overhead Interior Lighting
- 1:32 Scale Height and Width
- Detailed Car Undercarriage
- Unit Measures: 28 1/2" x 3 3/4 x 5"
- Operates On R1 (1200mm/48.0" Diameter) Curves
It's hard to match the excitement and beauty of a long, sleek passenger train speeding dwon the rails, and RailKing One-Gauge streamlined passenger cars and sets will bring that drama to your 1/32 railroad.
No other manufacturer matches the quality and value found in a RailKing One-Gauge passenger car. An intricately detailed, yet durable polycarbonate body atop smooth-rolling sprung trucks results in a lightweight but track-hugging car that won't bog down a locomotive. Stainless steel wheels and axles and your choice of two coupler styles ensure years of operation and compatibility. What's more, each passenger car features a detailed interior, opening doors, and overhead lighting for a realistic appearance.