Atlas O 2001116 - Trainman - 60' Coach Car "Milwaukee"
Four road numbers are available per road name for the Passenger Coaches, except for CNJ/NJDOT and Burlington which have eight. The RPO, Baggage and Combine Cars have two road numbers per road name.
- Die-cast sprung trucks
- Full scale dimensions and details
- Separately-applied grab irons
- Interior lighting
- Separately-applied diaphragms
- Interior details
- Based upon C&NW protoypes
- Minimum diameter curve: O-36 (3-Rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 36" (2-Rail)
We Also Recommend