Atlas O 2002008 - 52'6' Flat Car "Cotton Belt" w/ Load
- Road Name: Cotton Belt
- Product Line: Trainman
- System: 3-Rail
- Scale: O Scale
- Release: 1st Quarter 2017
Two Road Numbers are available per Road Name.
- Roller-bearing trucks with rotating bearing caps
- Accurate painting and lettering
- Separately applied brake wheel
- Scale dimensions and accurate details
- Realistic pipe load with separately applied load tie-downs
- Die-cast trucks and couplers
- Weighted, detailed underframes
- 2-Rail cars feature scale wheels and body-mounted scale couplers
- 3-Rail trucks pre-drilled for the Adjust-A-Coupler® System (sold separately)
- Length: 13.125"
- Minimum diameter curve: O-31 (3-Rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 24" (2-Rail)
The flat car can be considered the workhorse of the railroad. Its simple design allows for the loading of virtually anything imaginable from pipes to airplane fuselages.
This Trainman® model is based upon the general service flat cars that were built by the Canadian Pacific circa 1953. The cars were constructed from riveted steel and feature fishbelly side sills. The decks are in an interesting combination of wood and steel that has been accurately duplicated on our model. A realistic pipe load with deck tie-downs is included with the cars.
We Also Recommend
Atlas O 2001016 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Burlington Northern" new road numbers for 2018
Atlas O 2001020 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Union Pacific" new road numbers for 2018