Atlas O 2002213 - Trainman - 40' Sliding Door Box Car "Lehigh Valley"
- Road Name: Lehigh Valley
- System: 3-Rail
- Product Line: Trainman
- Scale: O Scale
- Estimated Release: Dec. 2014
Two road numbers are available per road name.
- Separately applied roof walks, ladder, brake wheel & brake lines
- Accurate painting & lettering
- See-through roof walks
- Metal couplers and sprung die-cast trucks
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Weighted, detailed underframes
- 3-rail trucks pre-drilled for Adjust-A-Coupler™ System (sold separately)
- Minimum diameter curve: 0-31 (3-Rail)
Based on a popular box car produced by ACF (American Car & Foundry) from the late 1940’s through the mid-1950’s, this model is representative of the thousands of similar cars that ran on virtually all North American rail lines. The 40’ Sliding Door Box Car, considered an American tradition, was originally built to transport goods in the harsh weather found in various parts of the United States.
This car features such accurate details as the diagonal roof panels and improved dreadnaught ends characteristic of the prototype.
We Also Recommend
Atlas O 2001016 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Burlington Northern" new road numbers for 2018
Atlas O 2001020 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Union Pacific" new road numbers for 2018