Atlas O 3001319 - 53' Evans Double Plug Door Box Car "Illinois Central"
- Road Name: Illinois Central
- System: 3-Rail
- Product Line: Atlas O
- Scale: O Scale
- Estimated Release: 2nd Quarter 2016
Two road numbers available per road name.
- True ¼" scale dimensions and details
- Die-cast floor with complete undercarriage detail
- Separately-applied ladders, brake wheel, safety platform, door bars and door handles
- Die-cast sprung 70-ton roller bearing trucks
- Accurate painting and lettering
- Two rail units include scale wheels and Kadee®-compatible scale couplers
- Minimum diameter curve (3-rail): O-31
This 53' boxcar was manufactured in the 1960s and '70s by Evans Company and was used primarily to haul produce, wood and paper products, and canned goods. The prototype is an insulated RBL featuring a 16 foot opening and double plug doors.
We Also Recommend