Atlas O 3001359 - PS-4427 Covered Hopper "Chessie"
Introduced by Pullman in the mid-1960s, the PS-4427 low side covered hopper became the backbone car for many of the large grain hauling railroads as well as the car of choice for many leasing companies. These are cars are still in service today.
- Road Name: Chessie
- Scale: O
- Product Line: Atlas O
- True ¼” scale dimensions
- Full brake line details
- Opening hatches with full working latch assembly
- Separately-applied wire grab irons
- See-through roofwalks
- Sprung die-cast 100-ton roller-bearing trucks with rotating bearing caps
- Accurate painting and lettering
- Minimum diameter curve: O-45 (3-Rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 36" (2-Rail)
Four road numbers are available per road name.
We Also Recommend
AO-2002309 Atlas O Trainman 40' Plug Door Box Car - Mountain Pine Lumber - 3 Rail