Atlas O 3007102 - 55 Ton Fishbelly Hopper "Delaware & Hudson"
- Road Name: Delaware & Hudson
- System: 3-Rail
- Product Line: Atlas O
- Scale: O Scale
Four road numbers are available per road name.
- Die-cast construction
- Flat or peaked ends as per the prototype
- Separately-applied grab irons, ladders and brakeline details
- 50 ton Bettendorf die-cast sprung trucks
- Removable coal load
- Interior details
- Minimum diameter curve: O-27 (3-rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 24" (2-rail)
- Die-cast articulated couplers (3-rail)
- Kadee®-compatible scale couplers (2-rail)
Originally introduced in the solid steam period of the 1930s, the 55 Ton Fishbelly Hopper car thrived until second-generation diesel days and formed the backbone of some of the great coal hauling railroads. Atlas O's version captures the nostalgia and heritage of the unique model in true 1/4" details.
We Also Recommend