Atlas O 2001032 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Pan Am"
- Road Name: Pan Am
- Road Name: 32004, 32018
- System: 3-Rail
- Product Line: Trainman
- Scale: O Scale
- Estimated Release: 2nd Quarter, 2019
Two road numbers are available per road name.
- Prototypical non-terminating corrugated ends
- Diagonal paneled roof
- Single 10' YSD design sliding door
- Weighted, detailed underframes
- Separately-applied end ladders, brake wheels and end platforms
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Die-cast roller bearing trucks with rotating bearing caps
- Die-cast couplers
- Accurate painting and lettering
- 3-Rail trucks pre-drilled for Adjust-A-Coupler® systems (sold separately)
- Minimum diameter curve: O-31 (3-Rail)
In 1974, ACF® built the first box car for Railbox, a subsidiary of the Trailer Train Company. They went on to produce 5,400 50’ cars over the next six years, receiving large orders from Class I railroads, shortlines and box car leasing companies. This ATLAS O TRAINMAN® box car is a stunning replica, designed to enhance your layout and provide many hours of reliable operation.
We Also Recommend
Atlas O 2001016 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Burlington Northern" new road numbers for 2018
Atlas O 2001020 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Union Pacific" new road numbers for 2018