||No - 4 to a case.
- Road Name: Celanese Chemicals
- Road Number: 66219, 66225, 66234, 66241
- System: 3-Rail
- Product Line: Atlas O
- Scale: O Scale
- Release: 3rd Quarter 2020
Four numbers are available per road name.
- Die-cast chassis
- Metal grab irons, handrails and stirrups
- Detailed body
- Accurate painting and lettering
- Minimum diameter curve: O-31 (3-rail)
Please note: Atlas O body-mounted scale couplers can be used on both 2-rail and 3-rail versions.
The ACF® 8,000 Gallon Type 27 Tank Car was one of the most popular standard design riveted tank cars of the first half of the twentieth century. ACF® built more than 1,800 of these cars for a wide variety of customers in the petroleum, chemical, and food industries. Virtually every bulk liquid or gas of the era was shipped in these cars (and its similar 10,000 gallon brother). Typical products included petroleum, acids, alcohol, propane, ammonia, molasses and vegetable oil.