Atlas O 3005017 - 25,500 Gallon Tank Car "TILX Crude Oil"
- Product Line: Atlas O
- System: 3-Rail
- Scale: O Scale
- Estimated Release: 1st Quarter 2019
Four road numbers are available per road name.
- Accurate painting and printing
- Numerous detail fittings and components specific to prototype
- Highly detailed body with prototypical jacket seams
- Metal end sills, lower side safety rails and safety rail support
- Length over couplers: 15.5"
- Minimum diameter curve: O-54 (3-Rail)
Please note: Atlas "O" scale couplers can also be used on both 2-rail and 3-rail versions.
Atlas’ model of the Trinity 25,500 gal, insulated, general-purpose design. This was introduced in 1986 and production continues today. There are at least 13,000 presently in service. Typical commodities include vegetable oil, tallow, styrene, benzene, asphalt, biodiesel, acrylates, and numerous other chemicals.
We Also Recommend
Atlas O 2001016 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Burlington Northern" new road numbers for 2018
Atlas O 2001020 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Union Pacific" new road numbers for 2018