Atlas O 3005709 - 50' PS-1 Single Door Boxcar "Bangor & Aroostock"
- Road Name: Bangor & Aroostock
- Product Line: Atlas O
- Scale: O Scale
- System: 3-Rail
- Release: 3rd Quarter 2017
Two road numbers are available per road name.
- Highly detailed ABS body
- 50-ton Bettendorf or 70-ton roller-bearing sprung die-cast trucks as per the prototype (70-ton roller-bearing trucks come with rotating bearing caps)
- Youngstown or Pullman Standard style doors as per the prototype
- Separately-applied grab irons, ladders and brake line details
- Minimum diameter curve: O-36 (3-rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 36" (2-rail)
- Die-cast articulated couplers (3-rail)
- Kadee®-compatible scale couplers (2-rail)
- 3-Rail trucks are pre-drilled to accept Adjust-a-Coupler® Scale Couplers (Available Separately)
Please note: Atlas "O" scale couplers can also be used on both 2-rail and 3-rail versions.
Atlas O’s 50' PS-1 Box Car represents a classic American freight car from the 1950s and 1960s, when fifty-foot box cars became the standard. Many railroads of the period operated Pullman Standard's box cars, but details were often specific to each company. One of details that differed was the supplier of the doors (Youngstown or Pullman Standard styles).
We Also Recommend
Atlas O 2001016 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Burlington Northern" new road numbers for 2018
Atlas O 2001020 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Union Pacific" new road numbers for 2018