Atlas O 3006610 - MASTER - Coalveyor Bathtub Gondola "Appalachian Railcar Services" - 2 Rail
- Product Line: Atlas O
- System: 2-Rail
- Scale: O Scale
- Estimated Release: 1st Quarter 2019
Four road numbers per road name, except for Albert Brothers and
Metal Management, which have two.
- Die-cast chassis
- Interior bracing
- Removable coal load
- 3-Rail cars equipped with rotating coupler at one end
- Brake detail
- 100 ton roller-bearing trucks with rotating bearing caps
- These cars were usually run in blocks of 4-12 units, carrying construction and demolition debris.
- Accurate painting and printing
Built in the 1980's by ACF®, the Coalveyor Bathtub Gondola operated in unit train service to deliver coal to power plants. These cars were most often lettered for the utility companies that leased and purchased them. Many are still in service today.
We Also Recommend
Atlas O 2001016 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Burlington Northern" new road numbers for 2018
Atlas O 2001020 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Union Pacific" new road numbers for 2018