Atlas O 3001610 - USRA Steel Rebuilt Box Cars "Pennsylvania"
- Road Name: Pennsylvania
- System: 3-Rail
- Product Line: Atlas O
- Scale: O Scale
- Estimated Release: 3rd Quarter 2015
Two road numbers are available per road name except for the 4-Pack which has one.
- True 1/4" dimensions and details
- Highly detailed ABS body
- Die-cast chassis
- Die-cast Andrews or Bettendorf sprung trucks
- Full brake system
- Different steel ends as per the prototype
- Prototypical painting and lettering
- Minimum diameter curve: O-31 (3-rail)
Based on the USRA box cars that were designed by the United States Railway Administration during World War I, the Steel Re-Built Box Car is a great addition to Atlas O's Steam Era Classics™.
We Also Recommend