Lionel 6-36760 - Sentinel Brakeman Boxcar "Baltimore & Ohio"
- Rail Line: Baltimore & Ohio
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O-27
- Dimensions: Length: 10 1/4"
- Most Recent Catalog: Classic Trains Vol. 1 2003
- Die-cast metal operating couplers
- Durable construction
- Metal Brake Wheel
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks
Strips of rope called tell-tales were used to warn a distracted brakeman of an oncoming tunnel or low bridge. When the brakeman felt the tell-tales, he knew that it was time to hit the deck, just like the brakeman on this B&O boxcar.
We Also Recommend
Atlas O 2001016 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Burlington Northern" new road numbers for 2018
Atlas O 2001020 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Union Pacific" new road numbers for 2018