MTH 40-750C - RailKing Controller Set
- Product Line: DCS
- Scale: O Scale
- Release: Aug. 2001
- Fully Assembled and Ready-to-Use
- LED Power On Indicator
- Smooth Rolling Throttle Handle
- Quick-Disconnect Bannana Jack Plugs With Thumbscrew Tighteners
- Compatible With M.T.H. 50, 75 and 100-Watt Power Supplies
- Z-500/Z-750 transformer controller
- RealTrax lock-on (40-1003)
- RealTrax wire harness (40-1015)
Pair a Z-Controller with an M.T.H. 50, 75 or 100-watt power supply for smooth variable output power to your AC powered model railroad.
Featuring a smooth rolling handle and quick-disconnect bannana jacks, hooking up and using the Z-Controller is a snap. The input bannana jacks feature thumbscrew tighteners so you can attach wire sets without bannana plugs if needed.
A power-on LED indicator will tell you when the controller is powered up and ready-to-use.
We Also Recommend
Atlas O 2001016 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Burlington Northern" new road numbers for 2018
Atlas O 2001020 - Trainman - 50'6" Box Car "Union Pacific" new road numbers for 2018